Friday, October 29, 2010

Interview

In the end of July I had a little interview whit TKMST magazine, that's a magazine for kids in the last grades of highschool.
The interview was about combining my study, medschool, with my passion, skiracing.
The magazine was released this week.
I also had a photoshoot for the magazine and now I'm allowed to publish the pictures here!
The interview is in dutch.

(als je er op klikt kan je hem vergroten)

And here are a few pictures from the photoshoot.




Last night I had a diner party of the VIVA 400, that's a list with 400 young succesfull women in different categories, I'm still a little surprised that I made the list but here is the proof. (that's in Dutch to)








1 comment:

  1. onwaarschijnlijk vet allemaal ann, je wordt zo waar een bn-er!! hihi, echt super gaaf!!

    ReplyDelete