Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Winter sports FUNday, May 15

I fell a little bit behind on the blogging.
This post is about the winter sports FUNday I got the pictures yesterday.
May 15 was the second winter sports FUNday for kids and adults with a disability.
Everybody who was looking for a fun day of skiing and/or snowboarding was welcome. There were clinics for beginners and for more experienced adapted skiers and snowboarders. The more experienced skiers and snowboarders had a chance to get invited for a training with the talent group. The first winter sports FUNday produced some young talents. This day was again a success, 60 people participated and they all looked like they enjoyed it a lot. Which was great because this day is all about the FUN for winter sports. It was great to be there and actually be able to ski with the participants because last time (in September) I had a broken ankle, it was the day before my surgery.

Listening to a presentation from one of the talents

Cool freeskiing pictures

skiing lessons

Last weekend I had a training weekend and the club champs of my ski club Snowsports Academy Racing in snowworld Landgraaf. It was a great weekend with a lot of skiing, fun, lots of pictures and movies. More on that in my next update.






No comments:

Post a Comment