Monday, May 9, 2011

Vacation

My vacation is over, it was good to have some time off. We had amazing weather with high temperatures. I finally did some serious spring cleaning and my house is organized and neat again. My bike is still at the shop, hope to get it back soon.


In my new training program I do some exercises with my skiing-orthosis, like 2 legged squats.
It feels pretty good to be able to do that again and more natural than just the one legged squats, which I still do as well.  


When I was driving home from physio last week I got a flat tire, about 500 meter from home.
I was stranded at the university library, which made me think is this a hint? LOL.




On Friday I had a barbeque with my friends, always a good time.


Saturday I went to Landgraaf for ski training, it was really hot that day, so the long drive without air conditioning wasn’t pleasant. But skiing made up for it. I’m getting the power in my leg back and can make those short fast turns again. The trainer thought I had improved a lot in 2 weeks, which is always good to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment