Saturday, January 14, 2012

I finisched!


Today was the GS race and I finished, both runs, impressive, not really but after my track record of the first 3 international races I started not finishing one single one it kind of gets to be a big deal, to me anyway. Could have skied much better I was skiing to conservative giving too much time away on the steep part. The flat went pretty well, in the end I came in 6, not great, but the weight of the DNF’s and DSQ’s is off my back and that’s a relief, today was a good day!

Yesterday I got to forerun the European cup slalom, that was a good experience learned a lot and I finished those 2 runs to, let’s hope this becomes a trend ;)
Tomorrow slalom.

Some pic’s






 Women VI podium

 Women standing podium Anna in 3rd
 Men Standing podium Bart in second place
Men sitting podium Kees Jan second

No comments:

Post a Comment