Monday, August 30, 2010

Dryland training

I went to the gym today and thought it would be fun to take some pictures of some of the excercises I do.
I do most excersises with one leg because my right leg isn't even able to support it's own weight.

the big countdown













It's actually 1285 days untill the paralympics in Sochi, so I still have some time.


One legged squats













these are pretty hard to do especially because I've to do them explosive and almost jump up.


Some core stability




The legpress 
I'm at 100kg for a while now it's getting easy next training I probably increase the weight.










This is a small selection of the things I do in the gym but after those pictures I had to quit playing and start serious training.
Tomorow I go to Landgraaf for two days of skiing, looking forward to that.





No comments:

Post a Comment