Monday, August 15, 2011

Back on snow

Last week I went to Snowworld Landgraaf for a 2 day training, the first on snow training of the 2011-2012 season. We went back to the basics with a lot of different drills mainly focused on technique. I think I’m skiing good for this stage in training and I notice the results of my physical training in my skiing as well. Snow conditions weren’t great, the  slope was icy and not in the good way, old snow and ice with lots of dirt in it, luckily I had already trained in this conditions with my ski club.

It was busy in Landgraaf with a lot other (national) ski teams, we even saw the Swiss WC team. Pretty cool to see them train, because of the snow conditions they switched ski’s every 20 minutes or so. It was a good 2 day training camp and I had fun with the rest of the team.
The coach made a video of some of the runs.

http://youtu.be/LkYSEXuP-E4

Today I had a good cycling training climbing really is getting easier. Which is good because the race in Liege is this weekend, I feel prepared as much as I can be since cycling isn’t my sport. And I walked the dog which sometimes feels more like this…


But he is old and so sweet, so I don’t mind. The cat on other hand is pure evil from time to time.


No comments:

Post a Comment